To help your company better capture target audiences and markets by differentiating your brand, and your products and services.
Scope of work can cover:
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competition
- Primary or secondary research
- Recommendations and plans for implementation
Project may address any of these areas:
- Development of effective brand strategy that appeals to targeted consumers and offers differentiated proposition from the competition
- Assessment of a brand’s financial value and identification of brand levers
- Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications
What is not supported:
- Production of corporate and/ or marketing collaterals, such as brochures, videos, websites, photography, stock pictures, and copywriting
- Implementation of marketing or PR campaigns, including retainer fees of consultants, advertising and media buys, engagement of social media influencers, management of websites/ social media platforms, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- SMEs up to 90%*; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions