- Responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by performing pick & pack, receiving & shipping operations according to internal and external customer requirements including stuffing and unstuffing of containers.
- Ensure all inventory transaction are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy.
- Perform any tasks (i.e., shrink wrapping, repacking of pallets, shifting of pallets) required for final shipment, if any
- Check PO numbers, container numbers, part numbers on physical against documents accurately.
- Conduct inventory count and assist to verify stock discrepancies.
- Operate of warehouse equipment such as forklift, reach truck and stacker and ensure the equipment is well maintain at all time.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Ensure safety and report to supervisor immediately of any abnormalities
- Perform other job-related functions as and when required by supervisor.
- Forklift License
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Willing to work 5.5 days