Home Sitemap Contact Us
Bookmark and Share

Employment Pass

Can Spouse of An Employment pass holder work in Singapore?
Yes, Spouse of an Employment holder can work in Singapore after obtaining consent from Ministry of Manpower on the basis of Depended Pass

Who is eligible to apply for an Employment Pass?
Employment Pass is generally applied by Employer wish to appoint Any foreigner to do business in Singapore. Foreigner should possess necessary professional Qualification and experience in respective field of work and Salary of such personal should be more than sg$ 2500 Per month

Within what time we get Employment pass?
It takes anywhere between 2 days to 25 days to get Employment pass approval. It is necessary to provide required details along with application for smooth processing of EP application

© 2010: PRIMECORP ADVISOTY PTE LTD | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use Site Designed By : Adit Microsys
English to Chinese English to French English to German English to ItalianEnglish to Japanis English to Korian English to Russian English to Spanish